Students those who wish to apply for special loan scheme to purchase a Laptop Computer should submit following documents to the Bank (BOC or Peoples’ Bank)
- Duly filled Application Form
- Studentship letter to verify the studentship
- A quotation obtained from a Computer Vendor
- Application Forms could be obtained from the relevant Bank or could be downloaded from the website of the Welfare Division (www.welfare.sjp.ac.lk)
- Studentship letters for Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences and Faculty of Applied Science are issued by the Academic, Student Affairs & Publication Division of the University.
- Students of the Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce should apply studentship letter through website of the Examination Unit of the Faculty.
- Studentship letters for other Faculties are issued by the relevant Faculties
New entrants are requested to visit University Grants Commission’s web site: https://www.ugc.ac.lk to obtain more information regarding this.
Senior Assistant Registrar
Student Welfare Division