Students who wish to apply for Studentship Letter should submit an application through website of the Examinations unit with effect from 01.08.2019.
The following steps can be followed for this purpose.
- Enter the website of the Examinations Unit
- Login to your account
- In the “Application”, menu select the “Student Confirmation”
- Select the Letter (Studentship Letter)
- Click the “Submit” Button
The Instructions for application are stated in web page
Instructions and Conditions:
- You can cancel the application until application has been accepted by the Exam Unit.
- When the application has been accepted status will be shown as “ACCEPTED”.
- After accepting the application, you can’t cancel it.
- You can check the status of applications by clicking View Submitted Applications.
- Letters will be issued only on Monday,Wednesday and Friday from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm.
|SUBMITTED||Application has been submitted|
|ACCEPTED||Application has been Accepted by Exam unit|
|READY||Letter is ready|
|CANCELLED||Application has been cancelled by Examinations Unit|
|NOT-COLLECTED||You did not collect the previously requested letter. Therefore you cannot apply again.|
If you do not collect your letter within one week, your application will be cancelled and your next letter processing time will be extended for 1 month.
Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce